Obama job application, References, Smoking, Drug test, Obama honest?, Would Obama get the Job? Would Obama pass a drug test?
Hi Mr. Obama, my name is Uncle Sam. I am the personnel director
at US Govco. Mr. Obama, we have contacted your references and reviewed your application. There are a number of issues we need to resolve:
1. Your current employer states that you have been absent more than
present and they are not sure what you have been working on.
2. On your application you checked non smoker, but we have verification
of you smoking recently.
3. And, oh, by the way, one of your family members mentioned another
name you went by. You left alias blank on the application.
4. You indicated on your application that you are a US citizen. However, our investigator, after much digging discovered a lawsuit by an attorney, Philip J Berg, that states you are not a US citizen.
5. And one last item, we requested a drug test. We require that of
all applicants. Why have you not taken the drug test?
All of you that have ever applied for a job know that the above
credentials and information are asked of the average citizen when
applying for a job.
Is Obama any better than you?
Should we expect any less of the president?
If you do not want to hire Obama, visit:
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works for Huawei in China – How Close Are They to the China Government?
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works forRead More