Obama is not eligible to be POTUS, Electoral College Electors, US Senators, US Representatives, US Supreme Court, Philip J Berg lawsuit appeal, Obama not elected yet
I tried to reach Philip J Berg yesterday and will try again. I have tried
to not bother him more than is necessary. Mr. Berg has spent countless
hours in a just cause to defend and uphold the US Constitution.
The rule of law and the US Constitution must be upheld. Period. This means that no matter who is running for the office of president, mo matter what color their skin is or anything else about them, they must be eligible to be president and must, if challenged, prove their eligibility. Barack Obama is not eligible to be president. He garnered more votes in the general election due to the following reasons:
- A well orchestrated campaign that was based on preemptive news releases designed to disarm debate, control of information in the MSM and the internet, racism, personal attacks, illegal campaign contributions and voter fraud. Obama mentioning his drug use when he was young and the Fight the Smears site are good examples.
- Obama stole the Democrat party nomination from Hillary Clinton with the help of Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean and well documented voter fraud.
- In one of the most well documented manifestations of racism that I have experienced in my lifetime, 95% of blacks voted for Obama. This, I believe, along with Obama camp tacttics, will set back race relations in this country 20 years.
- The gullible youth of this country, already influenced by the far left
wing media and college professors, fell under the spell of this Hitler
- No one was allowed to question the “messiah’, Obama. Anyone questioning Obama was viciously attacked. Good examples are the actor Jon Voight and his family and Joe the Plumber.
- The Obama camp spent record amounts of money to buy this election. Large amounts of contributions are being investigated and we know that Obama has been backed by the likes of George Soros, Chicago and Illinois corruption money and dubious connections in the Middle East and other foreign countries.
- Obama, the Obama Campaign and the Obama camp, have based their strategies on diversions, lies and deceit. The basis for this can be traced back to the strategies of Saul Alinsky, who cautioned not to alienate groups. Tell people anything you have to to get elected. That is exactly what Obama has done.
- Focusing on change and using the Bush Administration as a scapegoat were repeated over and over as a brainwashing technique and rallying point. This comes straight from the playbook of Nazi Germany where a glorious new Germany (change) was promised and the Jews (scapegoats) were the cause of all of Germany’s problems.
- Threats of racial tensions and race riots were threatened by the Obama camp and supporters. This comes straight from the election strategy playbook of Obama’s cousin Raila Odinga and his ODM party. From the ODM election strategy:
“Ethnic Tensions/Violence as a last Resort”
“Use ODM agents on the ground to engineer ethnic tensions in target areas”
Even with all of the chicanery above, Obama won just over one fourth of the nation’s counties. Hardly a mandate and a troubling matter for the founding fathers.
Many people are frustrated that Barack Obama was not vetted, was given
a free ride by the MSM and is progressing through the 2008 election cycle
without having to prove his eligibility. The Philip J Berg lawsuit appeal
is still before the US Supreme Court, awaiting a response from Obama and
the DNC. Sadly it is still at the mercy of our legal system and the well
structured requirements for legal standing and burden of proof. However,
I maintain, that the US Constitution must be upheld and that all
candidates must be eligible. That includes the swearing in of the new president by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court at the inauguration.
The Citizen Wells blog has been providing articles for many weeks on the
election process and the federal and state laws that control the process.
Citizen Wells has notified the states by email and in some cases telephone
conversations of their obligation to uphold the Constitution. This includes
state officers such as Secretary of State, Attorney General, board of
elections and most definitely Electoral College Electors. Citizen Wells
has contacted officials in NC by email and telephone on multiple occasions.
The states have varying election laws and NC even has a provision for
So what can you as a concerned citizen do? Many people have asked what
evidence they can present to their state Electoral College Electors.
Citizen Wells will be presenting a series of articles that hopefully
will help put the issue and evidence into focus. In the meantime, you
can obtain a list of your states’ Electors by doing an internet search.
I have listened to several in the media, that I used to respect, make
comments that are disheartening. It was brought to my attention that Glenn
Beck, when asked by a listener to respond to the birth certificate issue,
told the listener to forget about it. How can we just forget about the
US Constitution!!! Glenn, if you read this, please explain.
From Jeff Screiber, legal writer for AmericasRight.com:
“Some, like myself, are conflicted. On one hand, Obama received 63 million votes on Tuesday but, on the other hand, if Berg is correct he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. On one hand, the time for Berg’s line of thinking to be pursued should have been before November 4th so as to avoid mass voter disenfranchisement but, on the other hand, since when have the courts been concerned about voter disenfranchisement? On one hand, the United States Constitution says that Barack Hussein Obama is now president-elect of the United States of America and should be treated as such but, on the other hand, the same document also says that, should Berg be correct, he cannot serve in the position he’s slated to attain in January because he is not a natural-born citizen of the United States.”
“Still, to me, the question presented by Berg is warranted and absolutely essential. Barack Obama should present, for independent examination, the “vault” copy of his birth certificate if for no other reason than to put this matter to rest. His failure to provide it does make me believe that he doesn’t have it, or that it doesn’t say what it should. The best way to receive closure, perhaps, is the most unlikely one — that the U.S. Supreme Court grant certiorari in this matter. Unfortunately, as the Court doesn’t like to get involved in political questions such as this, as the Court would be hesitant under any circumstances to countermand the will of 63 million Americans (give or take a few hundred thousand for ACORN), I don’t think it will happen. What we have now, unfortunately, is a widely-accepted “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy and, with regard to the presidency, that’s unacceptable.”
We must not let threats of racial tensions and race riots deter us from
upholding the Constitution. If we cave in to pressure, we will be one step closer to being a third world country, such as Kenya, controlled by the likes of Raila Odinga, Obama’s cousin, with constant internal battles. We must uphold the US Constitution and the rule of law for all Americans, regardless of race or religion.
I am asking fellow bloggers and concerned citizens to help defend the
US Constitution. Contact your state Electoral College Electors and state
Senators and Representatives. Make sure they are aware of Obama’s
ineligibility to be president and remind them of the oath they swear to
uphold the Constitution. Also help spread the word to your fellow citizens.
All Barack Obama has to do, is follow the lead of John McCain and
prove he is eligible.
Stay tuned for more information.
Help Philip J Berg uphold the Constitution:
Who is Kamala Harris, really? Ask her sister Maya, Washington Post July 23, 2019, Scrubbed from WP Jan 2021, ‘A morsel of food please’
Who is Kamala Harris, really? Ask her sister Maya, Washington Post July 23, 2019, ScrubbedRead More
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent and whistleblower
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent andRead More