Blagojevich trial, Obama Rezko ties, Black Panther case dismissal, Blagojevich trial ending soon?, Citizen Wells open thread, July 5, 2010
Blagojevich trial, Obama Rezko ties, Black Panther case dismissal
Will the Rod Blagojevich trial end sooner than projected?
Will Tony Rezko or Stuart Levine be called as witnesses?
Will the focus of the Blagojevich trial continue to be on the senate seat?
We know this:
- By the time Rezko was convicted in June 2008, the feds had enough to indict Blagojevich.
- The US Justice Dept. waited until December 2008, after the election to arrest Blagojevich.
- Federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald was given a supervisory assignment by Obama early in 2009.
- The following statement, damning for both Blagojevich and Obama, was included in the Criminal Complaint and not in the final Indictment. “At the relevant time period, the Planning Board consisted of nine individuals.”
- Judge James Zagel has referred to Rezko as a bad witness.
- The trial may end in the next 2 weeks instead of lasting the projected 3 to 4 months.
- Attorney J. Christian Adams resigned from the US Justice Dept. after the case against the New Black Panther party was dismissed.
- Civil rights attorney Bartle Bull has critized the US Justice Dept. and referred to Obama as a “Hustler.”
Is the US Justice Dept. corrupt?
« July 4, 2010, Declaration of Independence, John Adams speech, July 4 1776, Our Lives our Fortunes and our sacred Honor (Previous News)
(Next News) Blagojevich trial, Obama corruption ties, Health planning board, 9 members, Citizen Wells open thread, July 6, 2010 »
Rod Blagojevich March 24, 2015, Sentence shortened or Obama pardon?, Obama cronies Rezko and Blagojevich know corruption details, Will Rod Blagojevich rat on Obama?
Rod Blagojevich March 24, 2015, Sentence shortened or Obama pardon?, Obama cronies Rezko and BlagojevichRead More
Obama corruption trial witnesses Blagojevich and Rezko still in prison, Blagojevich appeal drags on, Rezko from Syria remains quiet, One year anniversary of prosecution response
Obama corruption trial witnesses Blagojevich and Rezko still in prison, Blagojevich appeal drags on, RezkoRead More