Philip J Berg response, September 29, 2008, Obama motion to dismiss, Federal judge, Judge ruling, Constitution upheld?
Philip J Berg will respond to the federal judge today, Monday, September 29, 2008 regarding the Obama motion to dismiss the lawsuit. Instead of proving that he is a US citizen and qualified to be president, Obama filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit from Mr. Berg that states Obama is not qualified to be president. John McCain presented a vault COLB to congress. Why doesn’t Obama present a vault COLB? Because he does not have one and was born in Kenya.
As soon as Mr. Berg’s response is filed, we will provide an update.
To view the timeline of the Philip J Berg lawsuit and learn more about it, click on the link at the top of the Citizen Wells blog.
Philip J Berg’s website:
How you can help Philip J Berg with the lawsuit:
“In case you haven’t noticed, this lawsuit is being ignored by the political parties, the candidates, and the media.
We hope you agree with us that Berg v. Obama is an important lawsuit which must be resolved to ensure the integrity of our democracy, constitution, and elections.
As a result, we would like to request that you:
- Phone in to radio and tv call-in shows. Mention the lawsuit and point out that it is important that the public be made aware of Berg v. Obama and the status of the lawsuit.
- Contact the ombudsmen, tip-lines, and action reporters of your local newspapers and radio / tv stations. Ask them why they are not reporting on this lawsuit.
- Post blog entries on popular blogs, especially the blogs of national radio and tv networks and major newspapers.
- Encourage your freinds and associates to take the above actions.
- Write letters to the editors of your local newspapers.
- Print the info sheet and distribute it.
The point of this is to make the public aware of the lawsuit, not to put pressure on the parties to the lawsuit or to affect the outcome.
Some of the talking points you might use are:
- The constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to be elected president is questionable.
- We could have a major constitutional crisis if the lawsuit is not resolved quickly.
- If the lawsuit goes against Senator Obama, it is important that the Democrats have the opportunity to nominate another candidate for president early enough that the new nominee will have a fair chance to compete in the election.
- Our country will be thrown into turmoil if Senator Obama is elected and then determined to be ineligible to serve as president.
- Review the info sheet for additional talking points
Don’t forget that we can also use financial contributions to sustain this effort. Please click the “Donate” button at the upper left of this window.
Thank you for your time and effort in supporting the resolution of Berg v. Obama in a timely fashion.”
Here is another way you can help stop Obama:
Who is Kamala Harris, really? Ask her sister Maya, Washington Post July 23, 2019, Scrubbed from WP Jan 2021, ‘A morsel of food please’
Who is Kamala Harris, really? Ask her sister Maya, Washington Post July 23, 2019, ScrubbedRead More
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent and whistleblower
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent andRead More