Obama Kenyan birth certificate, Opinion, August 3, 2009, Citizen Wells commentary, Obama camp diversions, fraud, lies
Regarding the alleged Kenyan birth certificate of Barack Obama
- Firstly, when I became aware of Dr. Orly Taitz filing the Kenyan birth certificate, I reported the news along with other information that was relevant.
- I do not know if the birth certificate is legitimate. I will wait for validation by the proper experts.
- I have many reasons to believe that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- Obama is hiding many facts about his past and there is a reason for that.
- Obama is guilty of crime and corruption, including, but not limited to his involvement in rigging the IL Health Planning Facilites Board.
- Obama is guilty of multiple counts of fraud, including, but not limited to lying on his IL bar application and misrepresenting his involvement with the criminal organization Acorn.
- The biggest crime Obama has committed, is the treasonous, fraudulent takeover of the office of POTUS.
- The hallmark of the Obama campaign and camp is diversions. This may be another attempt to divert attention away from Obama’s eligibility and plummeting popularity and influence.
- We do not know where Obama was born but irrespective of his birthplace, he is not a natural born citizen.
- Obama’s life is a lie. It is time to remove this fraud, this usurper from office.
- Obama is not a legitimate president. No impeachment is necessary. An arrest will suffice.
- The rats are beginning to scurry.
- Fellow Americans, debating the Kenyan birth certificate is ok. However, do not let the Obama camp divide or divert you from your primary goals.
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
Wisconsin 2020 election investigation approved by Assembly, WI legislature Jan 4 Resolution and Supreme Court declared illegal
Wisconsin 2020 election investigation approved by Assembly, WI legislature Jan 4 Resolution and Supreme CourtRead More