Obama campaign voter fraud, Obama delegate fraudulent, Nazi Brownshirt tactics, Obama thugs, Obama voter fraud, Texas voter fraud
For months there have been outcries from all over the nation of illegal practices at primaries and caucases around the country. Hillary Clinton and her supporters have cried foul over and over again. The Obama Campaign has made deception, attacks and dirty politics it’s hallmark. Recently it has been revealed that the Obama Campaign paid over $ 800,000 to Acorn, an organization with a history of documented voter fraud involvement.
Dr. Lynette Long has collected data and reports from the primaries and she has analyzed the data for accuracy. Texas has many reports of voter fraud and suspicious activity. This article will focus on Texas to provide a glimpse at how serious voter fraud was. Here are some reports from texas from Dr. Lynette Long:
“by Lynette Long
On March 4, 2008, Texas held its Democratic Primary, affectionately called the Texas-Two Step. Polls were open from 7 am to 7 pm and then after the polls closed, persons who voted in primary could participate in a caucus. According to CNN a total of 2,867,454 votes were cast in the Democratic Primary with 1,458,814 (51%) votes cast for Senator Hillary Clinton and 1,358,785 (47%) votes cast for Senator Barack Obama, and a smattering of votes (49,855) for John Edwards, Bill Richardson, Joe Biden, and Chris Dodd combined. A total of 8,247 precinct conventions, commonly called caucuses, took place throughout the 254 counties in Texas, most of which were held at each precinct’s Primary polling place. If 100 people attended each of these “caucuses” than at least 800,000 people attended caucuses. The Dallas Morning News reported a projected turnout of 1.1 million. Overwhelmed by the participation, Texas stopped counting the results at only 41% of precincts counted. As a result of the Texas caucus, Obama was awarded 56% of precinct delegates and Clinton was awarded 44% of the precinct delegates. Since people who voted in the caucuses were required to have voted in their precinct, the voters in the caucus were statistically a subset of the voters in primary, but the results were statistically different. A more sophisticated analysis is required.”
“Concerns about high voter turnout and the inability of the precincts to adequately handle the number of participants and monitor the election process are rampant. On the night of the caucus itself, the Clinton Campaign brought many instances of these irregularities to the attention of the State Party. The
campaign received in excess of 2,000 complaints of rules violations, indicating widespread violations of the Party’s rules, including the following specific occurrences that are clear violations of specific
- Voter Fraud – Temporary Chair packets were released by the election judge prior to 7:00 pm. Sign-in sheets were filled out before 7:00 pm by voters participating in the primary who did not participate in the caucus.
- Voter Fraud – Inaccurate written records of participants’ presidential preferences.
- Voter Fraud – Precincts were consolidated for purposes of holding a convention.
- Voter Disenfranchisement – Precinct caucuses began before polls closed for the primary.
- Voter Fraud – Ineligible participants voted or ineligible delegates were elected, including participants who were not registered voters, participants who did not vote in the primary, and provisional voters whose votes were counted; and no verification was made of the eligibility of participants or delegates.
- Voter Fraud – Participants’ names and presidential preference were entered on sign-in sheets by someone other than the eligible individual participants.
- Voter Fraud – Results were taken from a head count or hand count rather than the written roll.
- Due Process – Delegate votes were not ratified by the precinct convention.
- Due Process – Failure to follow Robert’s Rules of Order at the precinct convention.”
Read more from Dr. Lynette Long:
Now that you have the analysis and data from Dr. Lynette Long, watch the following Youtube video about the Texas voting issues:
“The audacity of democracy
Ten minute teaser containing footage from PUMA PAC and Brad Mays’ new political documentary, still being shot around America. At this juncture, the focus is on malfeasance during the Texas primary. It should be pointed out that we’re still loading all the footage we’ve shot up to now into the editing system, and that production will continue through the election and possibly beyond. So what we intend to do is change this teaser on a weekly basis. Sure to generate hot debate.”
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works for Huawei in China – How Close Are They to the China Government?
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works forRead More