Obama and DNC admit all allegations, Philip J Berg, Rule 36, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Obama travels to Hawaii, Failure to respond damning, October 21, 2008
Philip J Berg has called Obama and the DNC’s failure to respond to his request for admissions in a timely manner “damning” and an admission that his allegations are true. Jeff Schreiber discussed this with Mr. Berg last night. Here are some exerpts from Jeff Schreiber’s article:
“According to Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, a party upon whom requests for admissions have been served must respond, within 30 days, or else the matters in the requests will be automatically deemed conclusively admitted for purposes of the pending action.
On September 15, as part of his federal lawsuit contending that the Illinois senator is ineligible, pursuant to the U.S. Constitution, to serve as president of the United States, Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg served Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee with just such a request. Soon thereafter, on October 6, Barack Obama and the DNC acknowledged service in their motion for protective order, filed in an attempt to persuade the court to stay discovery. The Federal Rules require that a response to a request for admissions be served within the 30-day time limit, and Barack Obama and the DNC have not done so.
Therefore, this morning, amidst news reports that Barack Obama will be suspending his campaign for a few days so he can fly to Hawaii to visit his grandmother, who has suddenly fallen ill, Philip Berg will file two motions in district court in Philadelphia:
- A motion requesting an immediate order deeming his request for admissions served upon Barack Obama and the DNC on September 15 admitted by default, and
- A motion requesting an expedited ruling and/or hearing on Berg’s motion deeming the request for admissions served upon Obama and the DNC admitted.
Berg contends that the failure to respond and serve the response within the time limit is “damning,” and made two appearances overnight on Rollye James’ talk radio program, the second one coming shortly after midnight, during which he disclosed the meat of today’s filings and the legal and political ramifications of the defendants’ failure to respond.”
“Given the “usually devastating” consequence of failure to respond in time to a request for admissions such as those served upon Obama and the DNC on September 15, just what were some of the admissions that Berg asserts Barack Obama and the DNC have, at least procedurally, admitted to?
- Admit you were born in Kenya.
- Admit you are a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
- Admit your foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
- Admit your father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr., admitted Paternity of you.
- Admit your mother gave birth to you in Mombosa, Kenya.
- Admit your mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
- Admit the COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
- Admit you were adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
- Admit you were adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
- Admit you were not born in Hawaii.
- Admit you are a citizen of Indonesia.
- Admit you never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain your U.S. Citizenship status.
- Admit you are not a “natural born” United States citizen.
- Admit your senior campaign staff is aware you are not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
- Admit the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
- Admit you are ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
Read more from Jeff Schreiber here:
Support Philip J Berg in his efforts:
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works for Huawei in China – How Close Are They to the China Government?
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works forRead More