New Congress action plan, Work together, Create job creation environment, Fix health care, Citizen Wells open thread, November 4, 2010
New Congress action plan, Work together, Create job creation environment, Fix health care
As many of you know, I am not in love with either political party or party politics. Choosing to vote for the Republican Party candidates in 2010 was clearly the lesser of evils, a real no brainer. That being said, any candidate involved in the recent elections should realize that the American public is fed up with status quo from both sides. Come the next election cycle, any candidate, Republican or Democrat who has not listened to their constituents, who has not done the right things for America, who has not upheld the US Constitution, will be booted out of office.
Here is a simple emergency action plan, not a complete agenda.
- Restore confidence in the business world. Define as soon as possible what the taxes will be and assure business that there will be no hidden health care surprises. This will begin to allow them to consider hiring and expansion.
- Assure the country that the Tax & Spend Bill, aka Health Care Bill that was rammed down the throats of Americans will be deactivated or disarmed in it’s current state. It has too many negative connotations.
- At the same time assure the country and reach out to the Democrat Party to achieve real health care reform. Maintain our present quality and then adjust the system beginning with a few goals such as portability and opening up health insurance across state lines.
- Begin phasing in a series of incentives to small businesses in energy technology and practical residential applications such as passive solar and small scale wind energy. I happen to be knowledgeable in this area.
- Restore confidence in Congress and our institutions. Begin acting more like statesmen and less like politicians.
- Lastly, and I believe most important, acknowledge and pledge a new allegiance to the US Constitution as the supreme law of the land.
Obviously I have more to say, but will reserve those comments for the appropriate time.
We have put a bandaid on this country, now is the time to heal it.
God bless and preserve America.
History of slavery reveals all races were slaves and slave holders, Slavery prevalent in Africa and with native Americans before trans Atlantic trade, Romans enslaved Europeans
History of slavery reveals all races were slaves and slave holders, Slavery prevalent in AfricaRead More
Reparations: Ending the Slavery blame game by Henry Louis Gates Jr., “90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans”
Reparations: Ending the Slavery blame game by Henry Louis Gates Jr., “90 percent of those shippedRead More