Meet the Press, Obama, Tim Russert, May 4, 2008, Obama lovefest, soliloquys
Barack Obama was the guest of Tim Russert on Meet the Press, Sunday, May 4, 2008. Did Russert ask Obama tough questions? Did Obama answer tough questions or did he launch into another diversion of a soliloquy?
Did Russert ask Obama about William Ayers?
Did Russert ask Obama about Robert Blackwell?
Did Russert ask Obama about Tony rezko?
Did Russert ask Obama about Larry Sinclair?
Did Russert ask Obama about Donald Young’s murder?
Here are questions Tim Russert asked Obama:
1. Jeremiah Wright. Russert asked a few tough questions about Wright and the fact that Obama knew about Wright’s hate sermons in 2007.
Obama used the opportunity to distance himself from Wright and used most of the first 20 minutes as a soliloquy to talk about race, etc.
2. Russert asked if Obama thought it was fair to question his judgement.
So far, after about 20 minutes, it has been an opportunity for Obama to present his platform and ignore questions with diversions, and soliloquys.
I will keep you updated.
3. Oooh, here’s a tough question. What do you think about Clinton’s temporary gas tax removal?
Obama agreed it wa pandering. Why didn’t Russert ask Obama if he had done anything meaningful in the senate regarding our energy policy.
4. Oooh, another tough question. What about ethanol a subject important in your state?
5. Iraq and Iran. Would you support limited strikes in Iran?
Iran is the beneficiary of our being in Iraq. We should have regional discussions and direct talks. When asked about the comments that a quick withdrawal from Iraq would cause genocide, Obama spoke of a phased withdrawal. He mentioned 1 to 2 brigades per month and taking 2 years. (This sounds like the current plan).
6. Should the US protect other nations from Iran.
Obama gave an evasive answer unlike Hillary’s earlier response.
7. Afghanistan. Would you as president, be in favor of a surge?
8. If the super delegates get together and pick Clinton, what would you do.
Obama rambled and spoke of supporting the Democratic party against John McCain.
This was one of the worst interviews I have ever witnessed. It came as no surprise. NBC is in bed with their “golden boy”, Obama. I am disappointed in Russert. He is capable of so much more. We get no surprises from the MSM.
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works for Huawei in China – How Close Are They to the China Government?
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ron Raffensperger, the Brother of Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, Works forRead More