Larry Sinclair is running for Congress in Florida congressional district 24 as an independent. Larry Sinclair, despite the multitude of lies told about him, has done everything he has told me he was going to do, including writing and publishing a book about his drug and sex encounter with Barack Obama in 1999. I spoke at length with Larry several days ago about the disgusting behaviour of congressmen, especially their out of control spending of taxpayer money. Ever since I began following Larry Sinclair and his allegations early in 2008, it was apparent that Larry was not in this for the money. In fact, I have proof. If I did not believe that Larry Sinclair is sincere about his contract below, I would not publish it.
Larry Sinclair is going to need contributions to have any chance of success. He is also in need of volunteers in Florida. I will be posting more information about this soon.
Larry Sinclair and I are on the same page in regard to frugality and not wasting taxpayer money. I believe that Larry means every word below.
From Larry Sinclair for Congress:
Larry’s Contract with Florida’s 24.
I, Larry Sinclair (employee) do enter into “Larry’s Contract With Florida’s 24,” with all residents of Florida’s 24th Congressional District (employer) effective upon my election on November 2, 2010 to the United States House of Representatives.
The terms of “Larry’s Contract With Florida’s 24” will remain valid from the date elected (November 2, 2010 through such date Larry Sinclair is replaced by the voters of Florida’s 24th Congressional District.
I, Larry Sinclair, do agree to resign immediately from the U.S. House of Representatives (FL-24) upon the failure to comply with a single term of “Larry’s Contract With Florida’s 24” as set forth below:
1. I Larry Sinclair will NOT use one-cent of Tax-payer money to pay for any housing of any kind in Washington, D.C. or the surrounding areas while occupying Florida 24’s Congressional seat.
2. I Larry Sinclair will NOT use one-cent of Tax-payer money, directly nor indirectly, for any travel necessary and/or associated with my holding of Florida’s 24th Congressional Seat (including no use of military aircraft)
3. I Larry Sinclair WILL require that every Bill and/or amendment to any Bill be read aloud on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives in its entirety before any vote can take place.
4. I Larry Sinclair will NOT vote in favor of a single House Bill that contains one-cent of ear-marks for any congressional district of any kind. In addition I will immediately call out every member of Congress who seeks ear-marks.
5. I Larry Sinclair will NOT use one-cent of Tax-payer money to pay for a single meal, beverage, hotel room, airline ticket, etc…even if related to my job. I will pay for any and all such items in full from my salary as Rep. from Florida 24.
6. I Larry Sinclair will be on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives for every single vote during my term in the U.S. House.
7. I Larry Sinclair will fill any and all positions in my office with persons from Florida’s 24th Congressional District; I will NOT attend and/or participate in any political fund raisers during any time the U.S. Congress is in session;and, I WILL personally return every call from residents of Florida’s 24th Congressional District within 72 hours.
8. I Larry Sinclair will clearly post on the Internet a complete list of all persons meeting with me in my House Office each week. This list will include the names, Company/Organization represented, date, time and the exact amount of time each meeting took. In addition all meetings will be recorded and made available to residents of Florida 24.
9. I Larry Sinclair will return home to Florida’s 24th Congressional District every week/weekend the U.S. House is not in session and will meet with residents of Florida’s 24th Congressional District every weekend (each Saturday I will meet with FL-24 residents in two (2) different areas of the district.)
10. I Larry Sinclair will NOT sell my vote in Congress, and I WILL listen to ALL residents in FL-24 (I will not be bullied, threatened or intimidated by Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi or anyone else.)