Enron, US president, media bias, NY Times
I have seen this email before and I received it again yesterday and thought it was worth posting. You won’t read about this in the mainstream media. You will read malicious, smear stories about an honorable man, John McCain, in the NY Times.
How Enron Worked the President!
(This is an interesting bit of information that you don’t hear much about.)
1. Enron’s chairman did meet with the president and the vice president in the Oval Office.
2. Enron gave $420,000 to the president’s party over three years.
3. It donated $100,000 to the president’s inauguration festivities.
4. The Enron chairman stayed at the White House 11 times.
5. The corporation had access to the administration at its highest level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.
6. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction.
BUT…the president under whom all this happened WASN’T George W. Bush.
It was President Bill Clinton!
Pass this on so the whole Country will know. The Media Won’t!
ARE WE REALLY READY
FOR MRS. CLINTON?
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan Including Ties with China
Attorney Matthew DePerno: Four Shocking Discoveries from the Dominion Machines Audit in Antrim County Michigan IncludingRead More
Wisconsin 2020 election investigation approved by Assembly, WI legislature Jan 4 Resolution and Supreme Court declared illegal
Wisconsin 2020 election investigation approved by Assembly, WI legislature Jan 4 Resolution and Supreme CourtRead More