Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, Update, February 11 2010, Lawsuit, Obama not eligible, North Carolina Board of Elections, NC Secretary of State, Elaine F. Marshall
From Lt. Col Donald Sullivan, February 9, 2010.
FYI – Following are the comments I made verbatim to the court in my last hearing on the Obama eligibility matter. The hearing was held in Superior Court in Roxboro, NC, on January 4, 2010, at 2:00. I have attached the motion to amend which was the subject of the hearing and the documents indicated below. The judge denied the motion, and I objected on constitutional grounds. I am not planning to appeal. That is bad news for Obama. In my opinion, the movement to unseat Obama due to his citizenship may be the only thing keeping him alive. When the last two cases go away, there will be no other way to get rid of this imposter than the old fashioned way. I, for one, hope that does not happen.
If any of you have any ideas for an appeal, I would like to hear them. Otherwise, this is the end of the road on this subject for me. The United States is on a dead-end road as far as I am concerned. In a conversation today with the opposing counsel for the State of NC, I was told that it didn’t look like there was any way for the court to get jurisdiction over this matter such that an order could be issued to accomplish what I was after. I told her that I agreed with that assessment if the court continues to disregard its constitutional authority and its oath to support and maintain the constitution. I could almost hear her sigh on the other end of the line.
It is worthy of note that this case was not dismissed for lack of standing, as were so many others. It would appear the “class action” status cured that. It’s just too bad we can’t find a constitutional judge.
My comments to the court – Sullivan v. NC Board of Education, Wake County File #08CVS21393, Motion to Amend, Vacate or Alter Order (attached), Superior Court Judge Osmond Smith, III, presiding:
Good afternoon, Your Honor, and thank you for hearing this motion to vacate your order in this matter today. Can I presume that you are familiar with my motion? First let me remind the court that I am here specially and not generally. I am not an attorney, nor have I been schooled in the practice of law. I ask the court to consider the substance of my pleadings and arguments and not the form; as the filings of a litigant acting on his own behalf, such as myself, are not to be held to the same stringent standards as those of a practicing lawyer, pursuant to Haines v. Kerner, 404 US 519. I appear at law and not of law. I don’t call myself a “Birther”. I call myself a “constitutionalist”. Without the Constitution, there is no lawful State or federal government. The Constitution of NC at Art. 1, Sec.5, requires us to follow the federal Constitution. The federal Constitution requires the office of President be held a natural born citizen at Article II, Section 1, Cl. 6. The key question before us today is the status of Barack Obama’s citizenship and whether or not this case can go forward to challenge it.
1. First, due to the ruling by Judge Cobb this past December in a prior case, I move to voluntarily dismiss the Secretary of State as a defendant, res judicata.
2. Presentation of “Born in the USA” – Wong Kim Ark – Three types of citizenship (attached).
3. My motion today is based upon new evidence not available to me in our earlier hearing. (Introduce and present exhibits A, B, C, and D as described in the motion.
4. I believe the evidence I have introduced today and previously presents a prima facie case that Obama is not eligible for the office of President and was not a viable candidate in the first place.
5. Discuss INS affidavit attached to original complaint, my interview with the Secret Service, and “Unintended Consequences”.
6. “Overwhelmed by events and by Time”. I became concerned that our government was no longer bound by the chains of the Constitution many years ago. But after my hearing before Judge Jim Fox in federal court on March 21, 2003, I knew we were in trouble. I had filed a case to prevent the war in Iraq due to the failure of the Congress to declare war. During the House International Affairs Committee review of the Resolution to Authorize the President to use Military Force in Iraq, the chairman, Henry Hyde, said in response to Ron Paul’s amendment that we declare war as required by the Constitution that, “The Constitution has been overwhelmed by events and by time. It is not relevant.” I took this denial of the Constitution personally and made it the crux of my complaint. Although Judge Fox agreed with most of my arguments, he denied my demand for a TRO to order Bush to stop the war which had begun two days earlier. During the hearing, he admitted that our Constitution was no longer viable, having been overwhelmed by events and by time. I read to you from the transcript of that hearing. This quote has been featured in a Hollywood Movie by Aaron Russo. [I read two pages from the transcript of “Sullivan v. United States, et al, 03CV039, USEDNC, March 21, 2003)
7. Read “Obama’s Own Words” (attached).
8. Read Judge Smith’s oath to support and maintain the US and NC Constitutions. Do not raise the “Oath Question”, although Judge Smith’s oath is improper. State: “The people elect their judges to support and maintain the Constitution of the United States and that of the State of North Carolina, where it is not in contravention thereto. An unconstitutional act is void from the beginning. It creates no office and grants no authority. (16AmJur2d)
9. Your Honor, failure to allow your order to be vacated and this complaint to move forward in a proper form to provide relief from this probable violation to our Constitutional law would be a treasonous act, a violation of our oaths to the Constitution and to the people of this country. There is a constitutional remedy for my complaint and this court at law has the authority to grant it. While I have admitted previously that the court has no equity jurisdiction in this matter, it does have jurisdiction at law under the Constitution and the authority to grant the relief I seek.
That having been said, it is apparent from the passage of more than a year since I filed this class action complaint for injunctive relief that this is no longer a matter seeking equitable relief, but instead one seeking a remedy at law, in this case constitutional law. That remedy must be in the form of common law mandamus authority rather than injunctive relief due to the overwhelming events of this past year and the judicial delays starting from day one. In any event, the relief I am seeking has not changed: An order to the remaining Defendant Board of Elections to validate the eligibility of Barack Obama to be the President of the United States of America. Therefore, I request this court vacate the order dismissing my complaint and grant leave to amend the complaint as a petition for the common law writ of mandamus in this matter. Thank you for listening, Your Honor.
[After denying my motion, off the record, the judge asked me if there were any more cases out there on the subject of Obama’s eligibility. I told him there were two that I knew of, the Barnett case in California federal court, and the recently filed Quo Warranto in DC.]
10. Jury demand after positive ruling. [The judge denied my motion, so I didn’t pursue this option.]
11. POINT OF ORDER – Oath question after negative ruling. [I presented the discussion of the impropriety of Judge Smith’s oath, along with nearly all other officers in the State, including attorneys and all grand and petit juries. He took home with him my written summary of the issue along with a copy of his oath, a proper oath by Judge Allen Cobb, a copy of the oath sheet used by the clerk of Pender County criminal court, copies of NCGS 11-11 and 11-7, and a copy of the oath given to attorneys written by the State Bar. He and the judicial officers in the court seemed genuinely interested in the arguments presented. I informed the judge that his privilege of immunity was not in effect until he is properly sworn and the oath filed with the county clerk of court. He assured me he would research my information and inform me as to what action he would take, if any.]
“Hillary Clinton is Evil Incarnate” David Schippers Free Republic radio April 2002, Chief counsel of impeachment of Bill Clinton
“Hillary Clinton is Evil Incarnate” David Schippers Free Republic radio April 2002, Chief counsel ofRead More
Schippers Exposes Impeachment Debacle, David Schippers interview by Insight Magazine December 8, 2000, Democrat Schippers book Sellout
Schippers Exposes Impeachment Debacle, David Schippers interview by Insight Magazine December 8, 2000, Democrat SchippersRead More