Health care reform, Facts, Truth, 2010 elections, Obama lies, Government run health care, Wealth redistribution, All you need to know about health care reform
“What is 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.”….Is this a joke? Wells
All you need to know about health care reform
What is the current attempt by Obama and liberal Democrats at health care reform all about?
- Appeasing their far left core support.
- More control over the American people to get votes.
- Payback to trial lawyers and other big supporters (refer to contribution table above).
- Achieving the goals of far left, socialist, communists who are controlling the party with the goal of redistribution of wealth..
Why do a high percentage of attorneys support the Democrat party? The Democrat party supports big government and that means more work for attorneys. Have you ever noticed the multitude of attorney ads on TV for representation with Social Security matters?
What will it take to really fix health care?
- Tort reform. This has to do with medical malpractice lawsuits and insurance and the cost of litigation for doctors, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. Trial lawyers such as John Edwards have become wealthy at the expense of the American Public. Obama and the Democratic party are controlled by their high contributor law buddies.
- Open up health care policies across state boundaries. This is the only area the federal government should control, to allow a basic health care policy to be sold nationwide. If the states want to supplement this, the additional coverage can be taylored by state.
- Health care policy portability. This would allow keeping the same policy when changing jobs.
- Provide a basic safety net policy for those currently uninsured who cannot afford insurance now. Adding these people to Medicare is one proposal.
SC Representative and patriot Joe Wilson called Barack Obama a liar when Obama addressed Congress and the American people on health care reform. Who was telling the truth?
“Media must expose Obama’s calculated lying, scare tactics”
“Media Research Center President Brent Bozell issued the following statement this morning demanding the media report President Obama’s lies, distortions and exaggerations delivered in his speech on health care reform last night:”
“Barack Obama will not stop committing serial dishonesty with the American people until the media expose his false figures and bogus exaggerations for what they are: fraudulent scare tactics.:
“Last night Obama told a litany of lies. He said the total cost of his health reform would be $900 billion over ten years, but even the government-run Congressional Budget Office found it would cost $1.6 trillion. He claimed his reform would not cover illegal immigrants or abortions, but nothing in any of the Democrat bills requires citizen verification and several organizations including the National Right to Life Committee have shown exactly how federal funds would be used to pay for abortion-on-demand. He knows these are lies and he tells them because he is confident the left wing ‘news’ media will let him get away with it. ”
We have one of the best health care systems in the world. We just need to make some adjustments. We do not need government run health care. From one of the commenters on this blog:
“Write/Right on, Citizen Wells, we do not want govt. healthcare. My mom who came to this country from England is still alive thanks to good medical care here. Her younger sister, who stayed in England, died years ago from breast cancer that she wasn’t treated agressively for thanks to Socialized Medicine.”….maddie
The regulars on this blog may have seen the following videos. However, they provide excellent insight, from a variety of perspectives, on health care reform.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Todd Rubin on doctors demonstrating to have tort reform included in health reform.
Congressman Mike Rogers, Michigan
ABC’s John Stossel Destroys/Pulverizes/Crushes Obama’s anti-American ‘Health Care’ Plan
The most important message from this article:
We must change Congress next year during the 2010 elections.
This will cure a variety of ills and injustices including repeal of a government run or ruined health care plan.
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent and whistleblower
Coleen Rowley memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller May 21, 2002, FBI special agent andRead More
Trump “I didn’t need to do this” spoken in context of election and building the wall, He didn’t need to do to get reelected, Faster for nation’s security
Trump “I didn’t need to do this” spoken in context of election and building theRead More