Judge Surrick ruling, Philip J Berg lawsuit, October 24, 2008, US Constitution, Obama ineligible to be president, Middle East, Libya, Kenya, Obama threat to US, Uphold Constitution
Judge Surrick will provide a ruling any minute on the Philip J Berg lawsuit that states that Barack Obama is Indonesian and ineligible to be president. Lawsuit outcomes are hinged on very tight legal wordings and the burden of
proof placed on the plaintiff. Regardless of legal wrangling in court,
regardless of the ruling by Judge Surrick, the US Constitution must be upheld and those charged with upholding the US Constitution must do so and be held accountable. This includes Barack Obama.
Here is what we know:
- The DNC did not vet Obama.
- The MSM has supported Obama and not vetted him.
- Obama has documented long time close ties to corruption in Chicago, Illinois and the Middle East.
- Obama has close ties to Dubious connections in the Middle East and
Africa. Three people close to Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Raila Odinga, have visited Libya.
- Obama traveled to Pakistan when he was young when travel to Pakistan by US citizens was restricted.
- Obama was born in Kenya.
- Obama was adopted by his stepfather, Soetoro, became an Indonesian
citizen and studied the Koran.
- Obama and the Obama camp stole the Democratic nomination from Hillary Clinton using voter fraud and illegal campaign donations.
- Obama has lied about most aspects of his life and past associations,
including, but not limited to, his socialist party connections and Acorn involvement.
With the exception of the Kennedy assasination, Citizen Wells has never
been much of a conspiracy theorist. However, given the body of evidence,
I am inclined to believe that there is a Middle Eastern, radical Muslim,
connection to Obama, perhaps Libyan, that intends to destroy the US
from within. Too many events and associations have come into focus
to ignore this possibility.
Barack Obama, regardless of his many dubious connections, is not eligible
to be POTUS. Irrespective of any lawsuits in court, the US Constitution
must be upheld. Citizen Wells and the American public will hold all
accountable. Citizen Wells will provide an article soon that will
provide insight into upholding the US Constitution.
Petition to Impeach, expel Senator Obama:
John Kerry ignored pre 9/11 warning for Logan International Airport, Brian Sullivan FAA agent personally warned Kerry May 2001
John Kerry ignored pre 9/11 warning for Logan International Airport, Brian Sullivan FAA agent personally warned Kerry MayRead More
Trump “I didn’t need to do this” spoken in context of election and building the wall, He didn’t need to do to get reelected, Faster for nation’s security
Trump “I didn’t need to do this” spoken in context of election and building theRead More