Obama camp shuts down Sinclair, Larry Sinclair response, Thought Police, Brownshirts, Nazi Germany, You want this change?

I just spoke to Larry Sinclair and he sent an email with information about how and why his website was shut down. Once again, the same Obama camp thugs are responsible. The have tried personal attacks, death threats, lies, multiple websites being shut down and even phony arrest warrants. I just spoke to Larry Sinclair again. Startlogic will not let him upgrade his service. Here is the info from Larry Sinclair:

“THE OBAMA BLOGOIDIOTS ADMIT TO ATTACKING MY SITES SERVERS.  THIS GUESS??? IS EXACTLY WHAT STARTLOGIC JUST STATED AND SENT THE INFO BY THE ATTAHED EMAIL

• # Chris Won 24 Aug 2008 at 3:12 pm

This may be a stupid question, but couldn’t he use his Larrysinclair.org site>

• # Defaceron 24 Aug 2008 at 3:14 pm

Chris W on 24 Aug 2008 at 3:12 pm
    “This may be a stupid question, but couldn’t he use his Larrysinclair.org site”

That’s probably going to be the next site to disappear, I’m guessing.

• # Quasimodoon 24 Aug 2008 at 3:19 pm

Defacer
    Nicely timed!
    Mitch
    Très drôle!

• # Quasimodoon 24 Aug 2008 at 3:23 pm

I suppose there are safeguards against the same thing being done to this site?

DELon 24 Aug 2008 at 3:25 pm

………………………….
    My guess, and this is only a guess, is that someone figured out how to create a bandwidth amplification attack using other Sinclair-supported sites to redline the CPU, bandwidth, databases, and storage capacity of Sinclair’s primary site for an extended period of time, resulting in a forced violation of the Terms of Service.
    I mean, if I *had* to guess, that’d be my
    guess.
    ========================
    ALL HAIL “DEFACER”
    (just my guess) he he”

Response from Startlogic:

Hello,

” This is to inform you that we have noticed the files in your account are utilizing heavy network or server resources and it causing critical issues in the pool. So we have suspended the Website.”

” Customer files are creating too many requests to the server and utilising heavy network/server resources. Hence causing critical issues in the pool.”

“If you have any further questions, please update the Support Console.

Sincerely,

Dolly John
     Technical Specialist”

Many of Larry Sinclair’s articles can be found on the Citizen Wells blog as well as articles written about Larry Sinclair.

Voice your concern about Obama:

Related News

• “Hillary Clinton is Evil Incarnate” David Schippers Free Republic radio April 2002, Chief counsel of impeachment of Bill Clinton
  • Schippers Exposes Impeachment Debacle, David Schippers interview by Insight Magazine December 8, 2000, Democrat Schippers book Sellout
  • Obama’s Intelligence Adviser Involved in Security Breach, John Brennan Analysis Corp. employee cauterized Obama file, Newsmax January 12, 2009
  • Starr says Clinton ‘chose deception’, Clinton lied under oath obstructed justice and attempted to thwart not just Paula Jones’ sexual harassment lawsuit but Starr’s grand jury probe as well, House Judiciary Committee, CNN November 18, 1998
  • Paula Corbin Jones Plaintiff, v. William Jefferson Clinton and Danny Ferguson Defendants, For the deprivation and conspiracy to deprive Plaintiff of her federally protected rights, Clinton lowered his trousers and underwear exposing his erect penis and asked Jones to “kiss it.”
  • Accused of rape why won’t president Clinton scream his innocence?, Juanita Broaddrick of Arkansas accused him of raping her in 1978, Why isn’t President Clinton behaving like an innocent man?, Uses his legal wordsmiths as human shields, Newsmax March 2, 1999
  • L.D. Brown testifies about White House intimidation, Seeks attorney with “Intestinal Fortitude” to go against Clinton, Information on possible White House witness tampering, Concerned about my personal safety and for that of my family, Washington Weekly October 6, 1997
  • Full Transcript of Gennifer Flowers Bombshell Interview, WABC Talk Radio, I had some saying that I was going to get beaten up, I had some saying I was going to be killed, My home had been ransacked and entered three times, Newsmax July 3, 1997